Scenes from an Italian Resturaunt


Armando’s Italian Restaurant-
641 S. Ventura Road
Oxnard, Ca


"Scenes from an Italian Restaurant"

Me: Son what do you want to eat, beans and rice or Pasta?
Evan( 2 years old) : Pasta!

5 minutes later, after an hour playing in the park, we arrive at Armando’s. I alone will attempt to eat Spaghetti with a 2 year old at a sit down restaurant.

This would not even be possible if it were not for an extremely patient waitress. Thankfully she though to ask me if I wanted the sauce on the side- genius. The pasta with the sauce on the side allows for perfect sauce management- You do not- I repeat- Do Not want a bowl of pasta drowning in sauce with a 2 year old. I regulated the sauce into the pasta allowing enough flavors, without making a complete mess.

Amazingly the meal went pretty well with prompt service, Of course the table looked like Chernobyl, but we got through it. I had the Lasagna with meatballs on the side. Very hearty and homey. Classic flavors prepared in a family atmosphere.

At the end of the meal HAZ-MAT arrived to clean our table and the kid- we made it out in one piece!

Comments

  1. Why are not my blogs being posted anyway you are so brave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see your posts, they are showing up fine. Whn ar eyou going to start your own blog?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts